Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Love
I've been irritated for the longest time with the overused saying, "Love is a choice"-not that I disagree, it just seems overused and somehow "choice" doesn't seem to fit "Love". Yet, neither do I agree wholly love is a feeling. Rather, I've come to this paradigm, at this point in my life. I know God, and that He is the epitome of love. Just as I can never comprehend God, nor can i understand love. However, love is something you must put your faith in. It is something your life should be founded on, love. Love provides hope. Just as one can only fully live through Christ, one can only live with love. It is neither a feeling or a choice. It is simply incomprehensible, while holding all of these principles together. &, if truly believed in, should change yourself and those around you.
Labels:
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment